The Udbhav programme promotes the professional development of teachers in Science, English and Mathematics to improve classroom practice. We produce high quality interactive teaching and learning modules and teachers deliver them through student-centred, practical and creative classroom sessions. District Resource Group (DRG) members visit schools to coach teachers. Quality circles provide opportunities for peer learning to share good practice and innovative teaching methods.
- Accredited capacity building resources including pedagogical training manuals for teachers, trainers and DRG members have been developed
- Accredited teaching resources for Mathematics, Science, Social Science, English, Hindi and Odia have been developed
- Training provided to 24 DRG members who coach 188 teachers
- 188 teachers trained on pedagogy and resources
- Excellence Awards given to 71 best performing teachers in Sambalpur and Hardoi since 2014
- Udbhav programme is supporting UPMSA to train 240 teachers in 52 schools.